Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Online Recharge/ Topup your BSNL Pre Paid mobile SIM card with net banking or debit card


BSNL Prepaid Mobile introduces Only one click for recharge, a System to provide the facility of online recharge of BSNL Prepaid Mobile through BSNL Portal. Through this system BSNL Pre Paid mobile subscribers will be able to recharge, Topup their mobile connection online through BSNL Portal.

Unlimited calls from your BSNL mobile for just Rs.300/- per month, click here for details



What you can do with this service?

Recharge Your Mobile
Denominations from Rs 25/- to Rs. 5515/-

Topup Your Mobile
Denominations Rs 55, 110, 221 and Rs. 552/-

Flexi Topup Your Mobile
You can enter the desired amount and recharge it


This service is presently available for Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamilnadu states only and will be extended to other States shortly.

Presently this facility is available to the netbanking holders of the following banks
ABN AMRO, Allahabad Bank, AXIS Bank, Bank of India, Deutsche Bank NetBanking, Corporation Bank NetBanking, City Union Bank Netbanking, ICICI Netbanking, IDBI Bank, IndusInd bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Jammu & Kashmir Bank NetBanking, Karnataka Bank Netbanking, Oriental Bank of Commerce NetBanking, Retail PNB, Corporate PNB, SBI, SBJ, SBN, SBP, SBT, South Indian Bank NetBanking, UBI, YBK.

You can also make the payment through union bank debit card.

You will be taken to the billdesk bsnl page, here you can select your bank and net banking and make the payment.



13 comments:

  1. I have had a bad experience while trying to use the online top up facility of BSNL. My account was debited but my phone was not topped up. I am still trying to get my money back after 15 days of the incident. So guys, do not fall into the trap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    when i was searching for some details to recharge my BSNL mobile online i found your bolg...
    this is really nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i want to recharge with 99
    it shows only multiples of 10
    how can i recharge with 99
    pls give me solution

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..i tried this..its works fine to me..thanks for the hint

    ReplyDelete
  5. why there is no syndicate bank???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why "The Federal Bank Ltd" is not added, such a prestigeous bank ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo, I'm Sunil Shukla from Allahabad. I recharged my mob No 9450570866 for a sum of Rs. 110 from this site on 22 Mar 2011. My 110.00 Rs. deducted from my account but balance not recieved till. So please beware from this site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. please let me know some other good and working mobile recharge sites

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY GOOD SERVICE FROM BSNL .... I M LOVING IT!!
    THANKS FOR INFO..

    ReplyDelete