Sunday, March 15, 2009

Remove Your Computer Virus Completely

You may have noticed so many times, when you have tried to remove virus from your Computer it will come again very soon. This happens because it has not been removed properly. if you follow tips given below then I am very sure that you will be able to remove viruses completely.


STEP 1: Goto System Restore and disable it.( Programs >> Accessories >> System Tools )
STEP 2: Uninstall all unwanted programs.
STEP 3: Update definitions for viruses and operating system patches. (You can use any good Antivirus like AVG,Norton,Mcafee)
STEP 3: Shut down and restart in safe mode.
STEP 4: Clear hisroty, temp files and cache in Internet explorer. and Increase security options in your IE.
STEP 5: Empty Recycle Bin.
STEP 6: Run Virus detection program.
STEP 7: Restart PC
STEP 8: Re-enable System Restore.

Now You will feel the difference.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Thanx for this blogs,But still i have some doubts, Actuallay i have to leave to South Africa within a month with family, But my child dont have passport for which i want to apply, 1. is it compulsary to endorse my name in my wife passport
    2. is it compulsary to change my wife address to my address
    3. whos passport should i use for my child passport preparation
    4. which address will reflect in my child passport
    5.is there any problem for preparation of child passport if parents have different addresses in their passports
    6. is it possible to do the endorsement procedure in dictrict passport offices(Namely Kadapa,Andra Pradesh), if not where can it possible in Andhra Pradesh


    kindly suggest me

    ReplyDelete